Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) Requirements of BS 10500
An anti-bribery management system (ABMS), based on BS 10500, will provide your organization with a framework for prohibiting, preventing, detecting, reporting and dealing with any bribery that does occur. It takes into account the requirements of the UK Bribery Act 2010 and internationally recognized good practice.
Commercial organizations that fail to put in place “adequate procedures” to prevent bribery will be open to prosecution under the Act, however by implementing BS 10500 you can demonstrate reasonable and proportional measures have been taken in your business.
Led by an experienced tutor, this one day course will introduce the concepts of anti-bribery, explain the benefits of an ABMS, and explain the key requirements and context of BS 10500. It is applicable to all organizations including the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Those responsible for anti-bribery management, ethical behaviour, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates especially if operating in high risk bribery environments.
Suggested job roles include:
- Senior officers and directors
- Human resource managers
- Internal legal teams
- Risk and compliance managers
- Internal affairs and investigation teams
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to ABMS
- Those interested in finding out more about bribery and an ABMS
- Procurement managers
- Private data and records administration teams
- How to identify the key concepts of bribery
- What is the background, structure and intent of BS 10500
- How to interpret the requirements for “adequate procedures” contained within BS 10500
- How anti-bribery management fits into organizations
- How to demonstrate the business benefits of implementing an effective ABMS in my organization
- What is the Plan-Do-Check-Act approach in management systems and how it relates to the BS 10500 ABMS
ราคานี้รวมค่าอาหารกลางวัน และคอฟฟี่เบรค จำนวน 2 เบรคแล้ว
ราคานี้รวม ราคายังไม่รวม Vat 7% สามารถหัก ณ ที่จ่ายได้