IATF 16949:2016 Understanding Core Tools for Internal Auditors
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting possibly in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. The automotive sector requires internal auditors to demonstrate minimum competencies. This includes understanding of applicable core tool requirements, related to the scope of the audit.
This course develops the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure that you can assess and report on the effective implementation of core tools within your organization. You’ll learn how to audit the core tools effectively, and give meaningful feedback through audit reporting and audit follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System (AuQMS)
What will I learn?
You will learn about the core tools and how to audit them, namely:
- Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- APQP and Control Plan Methodology (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Audit each of the core tools effectively
- Ensure accurate and effective audit feedback
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify applicable core tools within the scope of your audit
- Understand the core tools and the way they are applied within an organization
- Add value to your organization through effective auditing of core tools
- Gain the skills to give effective feedback to the auditee
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate