The BSI Certified Management Systems Manager (CMSM) program is a enhanced personal certification program that aims to provide you with professional and holistic knowledge on a choice of 6 popular standards. The program helps you to develop comprehensive skillsets towards the implementation, maintenance and internal audit of your organization’s management systems. You will strengthen your interpretation and application of ISO requirements. You will also be guided on identifying gaps in performance and ways to improve them.
In addition, the program will consolidate your knowledge of ISO requirements from an auditor’s viewpoint by including links with other standardized approaches to quality management such as fundamentals, vocabulary and general guidelines. You will learn in-depth auditing skills and achieve strong competency in managing teams of auditors in your organization or as part of a third party audit.
BSI offers the Certified Management Systems Manager (CMSM) program targeted at the following standards (select 1 from below):
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Device Management System
The Certified Management Systems Manager (CMSM) program consists of 2 modules for each of the targeted standards:
- Module 1: Implementing & maintaining ISO (Standard) Management System
- Module 2: ISO (Standard) Lead Auditor Training (IRCA-approved)
Upon successful completion of the program, delegates will be awarded both BSI’s CMSM Certificate and the Lead Auditor Certificate (IRCA-approved).