Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety (QEHS) Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018)
Achieve operational transparency and excellence across all management systems with our Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety (QEHS) Internal Auditing Course – giving you the ability to audit and control all the three management system.
You will learn to monitor all systems from Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environment (ISO 14001:2015), to Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001:2018) at once.
Save time and money from having to attend all three internal auditor courses separately.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to conduct internal audits of their management systems
- Management representatives for Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
What will I learn?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standard
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Health & Safety standards audit
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Increase your professional competencies and gain wide recognition
How will I benefit?
- Guarantee continuing compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements
- Ensure employees have Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Health & Safety management responsibilities and awareness
- Manage all risks and maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified internal auditors
- Empower colleagues and build customer confidence
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate