Certified ISO 45001:2018 Practitioner training course
This training combines our ISO 45001 requirements, implementation and conducting internal audit. This will provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; the skills to plan, execute, report and close-out an internal audit.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management, implementation and conducting internal audit of an ISO 45001:2018 management system.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- The benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001: 2018
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 45001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 45001:2018 management system within your organization
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 45001:2018 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 45001:2018 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its OHSMS
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 32 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshments (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate