CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) Training Course
Are you an OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S)? You will have already learnt how ISO 45001:2018 is different to OHSAS 18001:2007, and so this course will focus on auditing activities so you learn to apply this practically in order to build your ISO 45001:2018 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to migrate to ISO 45001
- You should already be an OHSAS 18001:2007 OHSAS Internal or Lead Auditor
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Plan an audit to ISO 45001:
- Establish that the scope and criteria for an audit are appropriate
- Prepare an on-site audit plan that is appropriate to the organization's context and processes
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits:
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
- Develop your ISO 45001 auditing skill:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage meetings and audit interviews effectively with top management
- Demonstrate the ability to follow audit trails with top management
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 in relation to auditing
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 45001 audit
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 16 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate