ISO 9001 requirements training via connected learning live
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course.
- A brief history of ISO 9001
- Benefits of a QMS
- Context, Leadership and Commitment
- Operation, Performance and Improvement
- Reflection and feedback
What to do before the course
1. You will get the most out of the course by working in a quiet room free from interruptions, as background noise can interrupt the training session for all attending
2. You will need a headset with mic. Bluetooth headsets may cause a noise fading.
3. A stable broadband connection.
4. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
5. If you are attending this virtual training session alongside colleagues in the same location, you will each need to log onto the session and participate with separate devices to enable full interaction and so your attendance can be marked.
What is the advantages?
- Flexibility to attend from home or office and yet interact with the tutor throughout the live session, via the webcam.
- Cost saving for you: No travel cost and no venue cost.
- Our tutor interacts real-time with you, which creates an engaging classroom environment.
- Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention.