Quality Management Systems Transition Course (ISO 9001:2015)
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Prerequisites You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition, including ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to the new standard.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008.
How will I benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment
- Certificate of Attendance upon completion