ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Implementation Training Course
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it.An ineffective quality management system (QMS) can cost you time,money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from thestart. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps yourbusiness consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in yourproducts and services.
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for anyoneinvolved in the planning,implementing, maintaining orsupervising of an ISO 9001:2015QMS.
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements ofISO 9001:2015
- Implementing key concepts andrequirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented informatio requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
What are the benefits?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective QMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 14 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate