ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it.An ineffective quality management system (QMS) can cost you time,money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from thestart. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps yourbusiness consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyoneinvolved in the planning,implementing, maintaining orsupervising of an ISO 9001:2015QMS.
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements ofISO 9001:2015
- Implementing key concepts andrequirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented informatio requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How to use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
What are the benefits?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective QMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 16 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate