ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems Implementation
Establishing, implementing and maintaining an EnMS requires a range of various technical and non-technical tools and techniques. This course will develop your knowledge and skills to implement the requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
Through various activities, group work and reflection you will gain hands-on experience implementing various aspects of an EnMS, including:
- Preparing project plans
- Integrating EnMS into business processes
- Gaining top management buy-in
- Carrying out energy reviews
- Defining energy baselines and energy performance indicators
- Building awareness
- Identifying objectives and energy targets
A BSI tutor will facilitate discussions, draw insights and experiences among attendees and bring to life the concepts for designing, implementing and maintaining an ISO 50001 energy management system. This will help you maximize what you learned in the course in your workplace.