Introduction to ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000 is an internationally recognised standard written by the Food Industry for the Food Industry. It aims to harmonise the requirements for food safety management throughout the food supply chain. This intensive one-day course will give you an understanding of all of the requirements of ISO 22000 and how Food Safety Management can enhance your business.
Who should attend?
- Food safety professionals who wish to develop a full management system
- Those who wish to integrate ISO9001:2000 with a food safety management system
- Those responsible for auditing food safety management systems.
What will I learn?
- The purpose and content of the ISO22000 Food Safety Management Standard
- Overview of HACCP and ISO22000
- Comparison of the requirements of ISO9001:2000 and ISO 22000
- The timetable for the development of ISO22000
What are the benefits?
- Learn about the internationally recognized standard which covers all organisations in the food chain from farmers to catering
- Understand what defines the requirements for a food safety management system
- Know how to improve food safety
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance