Food Safety Management Systems Introduction Training Course (ISO 22000:2005)
BSI’s “Introduction to ISO 22000:2005” course provides a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 22000 series of standards and how the requirements impact the day-to-day operations of organizations within the food chain. An experienced tutor explains the concepts of ISO 22000:2005, providing a base for understanding food safety management systems. Delegates learn by participating in group exercises and in-depth discussions.
Who should attend?
- Food safety managers
- People who want to know about the standard
- People who have been told to find out about the standard
- Those who currently know very little, or nothing, about the standard
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe food safety management concepts and guidelines
- Define food safety management terms
- Describe the importance and benefits of a food safety management system
- Explain the requirements of the ISO 22000:2005 standard
What are the benefits?
- Learn about the internationally recognized standard which covers all organisations in the food chain from farmers to catering
- Understand what defines the requirements for a food safety management system
- Know how to improve food safety
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Certificate of attendance