ISO 14001:2015 Practitioner - Requirements, Implementation & Internal Auditor
This training combines our ISO 14001 requirements, implementation and conducting internal audit. This will provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; the skills to plan, execute, report and close-out an internal audit.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management, implementation and conducting internal audit of an ISO 14001:2015 management system.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 14001:2015 management system within your organization
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its OHSMS
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 32 points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshments (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate