What to do before the course
1. You will get the most out of the course by working in a quiet room free from interruptions, as background noise can interrupt the training session for all attending
2. You will need a headset with mic. Bluetooth headsets may cause a noise fading.
3. A stable broadband connection.
4. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
5. If you are attending this virtual training session alongside colleagues in the same location, you will each need to log onto the session and participate with separate devices to enable full interaction and so your attendance can be marked.