ISO 14001:2015 Implementing Changes
Are you involved in transitioning an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day ‘ISO 14001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. You’ll learn how ISO 14001:2015 is different to ISO 14001:2004 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition.
* You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS..
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
What will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
What is included?
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate