ISO 14001:2015 Transition
Learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems standard. Discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
What will I learn?
This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn to identify gaps in your current EMS and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
>Download Course Guide (pdf.)
How will I benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment