Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices Training Course
The ‘Good Distribution Practice for Medical Device in Singapore’ is a regulatory framework initiated by SAC (Singapore Accreditation Council) to support the Health Products Act 2007 by HSA (Health Science Authority).
GDPMDS is a mandatory audit for any organizations involved with importing, wholesale and distribution of medical devices prior to their license application.
Who should attend?
- Quality managers or implementers within an organization seeking or maintaining registration to GDPMDS
- Decision makers on management system strategy
- Design Engineers, Process Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers
- Internal Auditors
- Management Team
What will I learn?
- Knowledge of medical devices fundamentals
- GDPMDS requirements audit experience sharing
- Implementation of GDPMDS in medical device manufacturing firms
- How to prepare an execute an internal audit
- How to do corrective and follow up actions to improve GDPMDS efforts
What are the benefits?
- Help your organization to regulate each stage of the distribution chain of medical devices
- Implement and fulfill the requirements of GDPMDS throughout your trading process from manufacturer to wholesaler to industry and private customer
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance