Risk-Based Thinking for Automotive Supply Chain
This two day training course will help you to understand risk-based thinking for the automotive supply chain.
IATF 16949 aligns with the ten-clause structure of ISO 9001 Annex SL, which focuses on a process approach with risk based thinking (RBT). You will need to consider the context of your organization, and the need to look at risks and opportunities at a strategic level.
This course is designed to be a how-to training with a practical application workshop included.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for the management level of organizations that are currently certified or yet to be certified to ISO 9001:
Managers or anyone involved in ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and/or supply chain, within the automotive industry.
What will I learn?
- Risk-based thinking approach and method
- The importance of the context of your organisation
- How to take preventative action
- How to create contingency plans
- How to analyse and review your RBT methods
How will I benefit?
- Understand organizational context, risk-based thinking and process approach concepts necessary for establishment of a Quality Management System for your automotive supply chain
- Be able to use the tools and techniques to develop the RBT system with a structured approach
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
On completion, you will be awarded an internatoinally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate