Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP)- Principles & Implementation of HACCP
Hazards Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) was jointly developed by National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and Pillsbury, to provide safe food for the astronauts. Since then, it has been developed further and recognized globally as a food safety management system in the food industry.
This two-day course will provide delegates an understanding of the fundamentals of the HACCP system and how it works to enhance your business.
Who should attend?
- Food safety professionals who wish to develop HACCP program
- Food companies that wish to integrate ISO 9001:2000 with a food safety management system
- Those who are responsible for auditing food safety management systems
What will I learn?
- Introduction to Food Safety Management
- Overview and Principles of HACCP
- The purpose and content of the HACCP system
- Planning a HACCP program
- Implementing a HACCP program
What are the benefits?
- Enables your organisation to tackle the issue of food safety using systemic preventive approach
- Allows your organisation to “plan out” the unsafe food practices within the production and process stages
- Produce and serve food with an internationally recognized Food Safety Management Program
- To be recognized as an organization practicing a pro-active (process management) program, instead of a re-active (swabs and labs) testing program
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance