ISO 45001 Lead Implementer
This training combines our ISO 45001 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 45001 management system.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 45001 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 35 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate