Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Requirements Training Course (BS OHSAS 18001:2007)
Learn how to bring excellent health and safety management to your business by taking our Introduction to BS OHSAS 18001 training course. Discover the principles of achieving the highest standard of working environment and understand legislation around occupational health and safety.
Working with our expert tutors, you will learn how to achieve operational excellence and better meet stakeholder expectations through BS OHSAS 18001: 2007. We will outline what it takes to put a robust health and safety management framework in place to achieve certification.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to gain an understanding of BS OHSAS 18001
- Anyone involved in health and safety management
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Quality managers, environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risks managers
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and implications of health and safety management systems
- Gain an overview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 framework and understand the benefits of managing your own health and safety system
- Establish the requirements of certification and how to implement these
- Learn about the next steps towards BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
What are the benefits?
- Identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Gain an understanding of the implementation and certification process
- Drives continual improvement through identification of legislation and hazards, the assessment of risks, the implementation of controls and the measurement of business processes
What is included?
- Training course notes