BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor
Take the next step in occupational health and safety management today. Become an Internal Auditor with our leading BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 internal auditor training course and reap the rewards of a robust management system – achieving the highest standards of health and safety.
Build employee confidence through optimum working standards and continuous improvement. Learn how to deliver structured internal audits in line with BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 requirements on our two-day course. Our professional trainers are qualified in the preparation and planning of internal occupational health and safety audits. They will support you in gaining skills and confidence to tailor your own audit framework.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for carrying out internal audits have the most to gain, taking away expertise to share with your organisation.
- Existing and newly appointed auditors
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risk managers.
What will I learn?
- Gain an overview of health and safety management auditing and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
- Become an internal auditor with the competency, knowledge and skills to deliver a first class auditing process
- Be confident in your scheduling, planning, reporting and accurate reporting
- Share knowledge and ensure improvements are made quickly and effectively
- Take the lead and build awareness of the highest standard of health and safety management across your organization.
What is included?
- Training course notes