AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Requirements
AS/EN/JISQ 9110 is the aerospace quality management standard that has been developed specifically for aerospace Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organizations whether on contract or permanent basis.
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition is more intense. Effective implementation of AS/EN/JISQ 9110 will provide an organization with a quality management system to ensure safety, reliability and airworthiness.
Having an internationally recognized Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify requirements and the structure of an effective AQMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016, key terms, definitions and the integration and the alignment to the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course delegates will be able to define the:
- Importance and benefits of an AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 AQMS for MRO organizations
- History of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016, the role of IAQG and the standards that support the programme
- Relationship between AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and the Annex SL High Level Structure
- Terms and definitions of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
- Key concepts of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 (including aerospace process effectiveness)
- Requirements of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016
- Develop an AQMS using best practice approaches to optimize your systems
- Drive continual improvement on achieving industry requirements for on-time delivery and quality
- Ensure that your quality management systems are integrated into your business management systems
- Operate in a demanding sector by understanding the industry specific and flow down requirements
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshments (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate