AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 Internal Auditor
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. This course is specifically designed to optimize your auditing skills for aerospace Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of a 9110 AQMS
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a AS/EN/JISQ 9110:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshments (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate