AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Implementation
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on 9100:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of 9100:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an 9100:2016 AQMS.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, will delegates will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing 9100:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to 9100:2016
- Implement key concepts of 9100:2016
- Implement key requirements of 9100:2016
- Implement a process/procedure for production verification that meet aerospace specific requirements (based on guidance from 9102:2015)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
What is included?
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshments (Applicable for classroom only)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate