BIM PAS 1192 Part 5: Security and BIM training course
There are security implications for built assets from information modelling. This can exacerbate conventional physical threats.
This course will help you engage with the security implications arising from BIM Levels 1 and 2. The course will guide you through the contents of PAS 1192-5 and how security impacts their roles (client, asset owner, designer, contractor, facilities manager, etc.).
The course will explain how the components of PAS 1192-5, security-mindedness, relate to each other: Built Asset Security Strategy, Built Asset Security Manager, Built Asset Security Management Plan, Built Asset Security Breach Management Plan, Built Asset Security Information Requirements.
Who should attend?
Clients, asset owners, designers, construction, commissioning and FM managers who may need to implement security policies, in relation to the built environment
There should be management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
This course will help you understand the following:
- Explain the types of security threat to and from built assets and their information
- Recognize security and CDE/BIM Level 1 and 2
- Define the role of security manager
- Explain the documentation and execution of policies required for security-mindedness
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize threats and sensitive assets
- Apply risk assessment principles to security issues
- Implement security management through information requirements and plans
- Plan the implementation of your security-minded approach to BIM
- Detailed training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate