Security affects all areas of business, not just the IT department. In addition to a firm's loss of income and employee productivity, a security breach can cost a business its reputation. Demonstrating that you can stay ahead of the ever-changing security issues is a key marketable skill in today's job market. CompTIA Security+ certification validates experienced technology knowledge of security as it relates to the overarching subject matter areas.
Who should attend?
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Junior IT Auditor/ Penetration Tester
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Those with a working knowledge of TCP/IP
What will I learn?
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilites
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
How will I benefit?
- Have the ability to quickly respond to security issues
- Proactively implement sound security protocols to mitigate security risks
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance
€2050 - 5 Days live online or classroom training course
Although there are no official requirements from CompTIA prior to undertaking this course, it is our recommendation that delegates wishing to undertake the course have a good understanding of networking and networking concepts.