Understanding the strategic management and technical drivers in utilizing BIM creates value for the end user and those involved in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of projects.
Develop your knowledge and skill by understanding both the management processes and technical ability needed to work in a BIM Environment. You’ll gain insight into applying BIM best practice procedures and learn how to effectively manage projects and individual requirements to BIM Level 2.
The topics will include detailed explanations of processes and procedures, in line with PAS 1192-2 and the roles and responsibilities that align to these objectives allowing you to deliver business value at every step of the process.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the basic principles, processes and procedures of BIM
- Execute the core principles and achieve Level 2 BIM in your projects
- Create your own template documents, including the BIM Execution Plan
- Gain a better understanding of the relationship between design, construction, facilities and asset management to provide better solutions for your clients
- Know what to look for when being appointed and how BIM affects your contracts
All construction industry professionals requiring the knowledge and understanding of processes and procedures to deliver projects in line with BIM Level 2.
You will learn about:
- Skills required to be able to deliver projects to BIM Level 2
- Assessing the supply chain to see if they have the skills and knowledge to deliver BIM
- The relevance of ISO 9001 in relation to BIM
- ISO 55000 and PAS 55: Strategies towards Asset Management
- Creating and using documents such as the BIM Protocol, BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and the Master Information Delivery Plan (MIDP)
- Legal and contractual implications of BIM and how they may affect your projects
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.
o Suitable for small groups
o Suitable for single person
o Learn from other organizations
o HRDF Claimable
o Suitable for large groups
o Flexible & convenient
o Tailored for your needs
o 25% - 30% cheaper
o HRDF Claimable