Management Systems Internal Auditor
Make the most of your time with our Management Systems Auditing and Leading Management Systems Audit Teams training course. Work with our expert trainers to understand the principles and processes of effective audits and develop practical auditing skills.
Our experienced trainers will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions to give you an understanding of the entire audit process.
The final three days of this course are identical to the final three days of our ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor, ISO 22000 Lead Auditor and AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training courses.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for, or interested in, conducting first-party or second-party audits
- Those looking to pursue a career in auditing
- Management representatives
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform an internal audit
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on management systems audits
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organisation, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
Before attending this course, prior knowledge of a management system standard is compulsory for any delegate. In addition, to be qualified to conduct an audit, one or more of the below courses must be completed at some stage: