ISO/DIS 45001 Migration
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Discover how to implement the key requirement differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and develop a migration action plan.
This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
*This course is GST exclusive
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Identify the key differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO/DIS 45001.2
- Find out about BSI migration arrangements
- Develop professionally
- Network with likeminded peers
- Receive a BSI certificate.
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor - Learn how to implement an occupational health and safety system in your workplace, and understand how to conduct global best practice internal and external audits
- ISO 14001 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential
- ISO 9001 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization