Management Systems Internal Auditor
Become an auditing expert with our Management Systems Internal Auditor training course and ensure your organization's management systems achieve their full potential. This two-day course guides you through the entire internal audit process whether you're organization has implemented ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 22000 Food Safety , ISO 14001 Environmental or either OHSAS 18001 or AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
Working with our unrivalled tutors you will become confident in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action. You will build trust among your colleagues and customers by delivering a robust and effective management system that is compliant with the standard.
Through a blend of workshops, group presentations and role-play activities, the course will equip you with the skills to tailor your own internal audit framework and guarantee solid knowledge of management systems auditing
*This course is GST exclusive.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for, or interested in, conducting first-party or second-party audits
- Those looking to pursue a career in auditing
- Management representatives
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform an internal audit
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on management systems audits
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organisation, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
Before attending this course, prior knowledge of a management system standard is compulsory for any delegate. In addition, to be qualified to conduct an audit, one or more of the below courses must be completed at some stage:
- ISO 9001 Requirements training course - Learn how to implement a robust quality management system, improve the quality of your products and services and manager your organization's risks with our ISO 9001 Requirements course
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements training course - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001 Requirements training course - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Requirements Training Course - Learn about food safety in its entirety, understand how you can minimise risks and increase the quality of your food products with the global standard of best practice food safety management