Management Systems Internal/Lead Auditor
Become an auditing expert with our Management Systems Internal/Lead Auditor training course and ensure your organization's management systems achieve their full potential.
Working with our unrivalled tutors you will become confident in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action. You will build trust among your colleagues and customers by delivering a robust and effective management system that is compliant with the standard.
Through a blend of workshops, group presentations and role-play activities, the course will equip you with the skills to tailor your own internal audit framework, understand how to effectively lead a team of auditors, and guarantee solid knowledge of management systems auditing.
This course is identical to the final two days of our ISO 9001 Internal/Lead Auditor, ISO 14001 Internal/Lead Auditor and AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Internal/Lead Auditor training courses.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for, or interested in, conducting first-party, second-party or third party audits
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct assessments and audits of management systems
- Those looking to pursue a career in auditing
- Management representatives
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in planning and conducting a management system audit
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform an audit
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Gain the ability to confidently prepare and report findings and take corrective action
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on management systems audits
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Be confident in managing internal and third party auditors
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organisation, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of the standard and associated responsibilities
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards
Before attending this course, prior knowledge of a management system standard is compulsory for any delegate. In addition, to be qualified to conduct an audit, one or more of the below courses must be completed at some stage: