ISO 9001:2015 Transition and Implementing Changes
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015?
Are you involved in transitioning a Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015?
This comprehensive 2 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
Our expert trainers will teach you how to effectively apply a transition plan in your organization and engage with top management effectively. By attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
*This course is GST exclusive.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition
- ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current quality management system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate