ISO 9001:2015 Internal/Lead Auditor
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. s Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems". Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 4 days, you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You'll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Who should attend?
“The course was extremely well structured and its interactive nature enabled participants to share and learn from individual experiences."
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party and third-party audits
- Anyone involved in conducting internal audits
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Management representatives
- Quality managers and director
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 where appropriate)
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
The first two days of this course are identical to our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements training course. Delegates who have already successfully completed ISO 9001:2015 Requirements can attend the final two days of this course to obtain competency as an Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor. Contact us for more details.
- Diploma of Quality Auditing - Take your career to the next level by obtaining the skills to understand the entire audit process, report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement, all with nationally recognized qualifications
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirement training course - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements training course - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential