ISO 9001:2015 Deep Dive
Get the most out of your quality management system (QMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of four critical areas of ISO 9001:2015. Whether you’re involved in an ISO 9001:2015 transition, implementation or audit, this detailed two day course explores the topics of: Process Approach, Risk-based Thinking, External Provision and Leadership within the content of the organization in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
Who should attend?
People working directly with an ISO 9001:2015 QMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
- Design and develop appropriate and effective processes
- Identify and manage risk by applying a risk-based approach
- Discover ways of controlling external providers such as suppliers
- Develop the personal skills and technical ability to audit leadership.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your Risk-based thinking
- Understand the importance of effective Audit Leadership
- Apply techniques to improve the Process Approach
- Understand how to maximize the quality of all External Provisions