ISO 22000 Transition and Implementing Changes
Learn how the updated version of ISO 22000:2018 is different to ISO 22000:2005 from an implementati perspective and discover ways to effectively tackle the transition development process.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the future planning,implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 22000 FSMS
What will I learn?
- Identify the key envisaged differences with ISO 22000
- Explain purpose and use of Annex SLAppendix 2
- Communicate any changes in FSMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Identify what these changes mean foryour organization
- Explain the BSI certification transitionarrangements
- Grasp the new ISO 22000 requirements
- Identify key differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO/DIS22000:2017 and what these mean for your organization
- Understand how the new requirements minimize FSMS risks
- Find out about BSI transition arrangements
How will I benefit?
- Management Systems Auditing and Leading Audit Teams - Gain globally-recognized qualifications, learn how to conduct audits and understand how to lead audit teams with this three-day training course
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognised standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potentialA