ISO/DIS 22000:2017 Seminar
This three hour update seminar provides organizations with an insight into the ISO 22000:2018 development process.
(This course is GST exclusive)
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the future planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 22000 FSMS.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the key envisaged differences with ISO 22000
- Explain purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Communicate any changes in FSMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Identify what these changes mean for your organization
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangement
- Management Systems Auditing and Leading Audit Teams - Gain globally-recognized qualifications, learn how to conduct audits and understand how to lead audit teams with this three-day training course
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognised standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential