Food Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization and how to plan and perform effective internal audits on the system with our Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor training course.
This four-day course covers the entirety of the Food Safety Management Standard, teaching you about the standard, how to implement the standard and how to internally audit your system. Our experienced tutors will explore the ISO 22000 standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Who should attend?
- Any individual looking to audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Those looking to improve their skill levels and core understanding of Food Safety
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Management representatives
- Quality directors
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system and audit against it
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of a food safety system and develop its efficiencies
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Learn to prepare and present effective reports
There is a written test at the end of days two and four of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. A Certificate of Attainment in the FS and AU competency units will be provided for delegates who are deemed “Competent”. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and delegates will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
The first two days are identical to our ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Requirements training course. Delegates who have already completed the Food Safety Requirements course will only need to complete the final two days of the Management Systems Internal Auditor training course. Contact us for more details.
- HACCP Requirements - Gain a deeper knowledge of the seven HACCP principles, understand HACCP’s critical control processes and learn how to conduct a hazard analysis with this training course
- Food Handling and Hygiene - Understand the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) involved in proper food hygiene and handling to reduce contamination and decrease the risk of illness
- Good Manufacturing Practices - Learn about the common dangers associated with manufacturing and protect your production line against environmental contaminants
- Allergen Management and VITAL 2 - Understand how you can manage allergies in manufacturing and how you can use the VITAL tool to minimize the impact of allergens