Management Systems Auditing and Leading Audit Teams
Make the most of your time with our Management Systems Auditing and Leading Management Systems Audit Teams training course. Work with our expert trainers to understand the principles and processes of effective audits and develop practical auditing skills.
Our experienced trainers will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions to give you an understanding of the entire audit process.
The final three days of this course are identical to the final three days of our ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor, ISO 22000 Lead Auditor and AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor training courses.
Who should attend?
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct assessments and audits of management systems
- Anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Principle auditor, lead auditor, or business improvement auditor
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in planning and conducting a management system audit
- Take the lead in audit reporting in line with the relevant standard
- Prepare and present effective reports and learn to follow-up effectively
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Be confident in managing internal and third party auditors
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organization, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of the standard and associated responsibilities
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards
Before attending this course, prior knowledge of a management system standard is compulsory for any delegate. In addition, to be qualified to conduct an audit, one or more of the below courses must be completed at some stage: