Leading Audit Teams
Progress your career to the highest level with our Leading Audit Teams training course. Our expert trainers will teach you how to conduct a coordinated audit, how to manage various team members and how to conduct high-risk audits. At the end of this course, you will gain the confidence to conduct large-scale audits and the know-how to effectively manage a team of auditors.
*This course is GST exclusive
Who should attend?
- Auditors looking to progress to lead status
- Anyone looking to understand how to manage a team of auditors
- Employees in charge of a management system who need to know how an audit is conducted
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in planning and conducting a management system audit
- Take the lead in audit reporting in line with the relevant standard
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organization, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
Before attending this course, prior knowledge of a management system standard is compulsory for any delegate. In addition, to be qualified to conduct an audit, one or more of the below courses must be completed at some stage:
In addition to the above, you must have already completed a Management Systems Internal Auditor course, which can be completed paired with the above courses, or taken on its own.