ISO 14001:2015 Internal/Lead Auditor
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
Our expert trainers will guide you through the ISO 14001:2015 standard in detail and you’ll learn what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit. You’ll also become confident in managing teams of auditors in your organization or as part of a third party audit.You will be guided through the entire audit process, from implementing an environmental management system (EMS), managing an audit program, and reporting on audit results.
You will gain auditing skills through a balance of classroom tutorials, role-playing, group workshops and open forum discussions.
*This course is GST exclusive.
Who should attend?
- Individuals conducting first-party, second-party and third-party audits
- Anyone involved in conducting internal audits
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015
- Management representatives
- Quality managers and director
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
What will I learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
The first two days of this course are identical to our ISO 14001 Requirements training course. Delegates who have already successfully completed ISO 14001 Requirements only need to attend the final three days of this course.