FSSC 22000 v5.1 Implementation Training Course
FSSC 22000 is the management system standard for food safety (FSMS) that is aligned to internationally recognized best practice, and through ISO 22000:2018 as its basis, makes use of the ISO high level structure. FSSC 22000 helps organizations to provide safe food by proactively improving their FSMS performance.
In this course you will gain the required skills to conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of FSSC 22000. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your FSMS Plan.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an FSSC 22000 FSMS.
You should already have a knowledge of FSSC 22000, and the key principles of an FSMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our Understanding FSSC 22000 course. The requirements of ISO 22000 are not covered on this course.
What will I learn?
On completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing FSSC 22000 following the double PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of FSSC 22000 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective FSMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to FSSC 22000
- Implement key concepts of FSSC 22000
- Implement key requirements of FSSC 22000
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Become familiar with a typical framework for implementing a food safety management system (FSMS). This should form a sound basis for your implementation efforts and benefit your organization
- Recognize where adjustments might need to be made to this framework, to accommodate your particular situation and progress made to date
- Increase your knowledge on the key concepts and requirements of FSSC 22000, from an implementation perspective
- Gain the skills to conduct your own baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to FSSC 22000, and implement key concepts and requirements relating to FSSC 22000
Your learning will be through an activity-based, delegate centred approach. This will help you share experiences and knowledge with other attendees; bringing alive the information presented and resulting in enhanced retention and application to your own workplace.
What is included?
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate