Develop the knowledge and skill required to effectively implement Building Information Modelling (BIM) across your organization and supply chain.
Make your implementation easier by understanding the strategic and technical processes required to apply BIM on all levels. This course provides the knowledge and skills you need to successfully manage each step of your building project.
By encouraging the use of a consistent management framework, BIM seems to mitigate costs and delays from inaccurate or incomplete information before or during a build.
Understand the processes and requirements involved and how to successfully address topics such as cultural and behavioural change management. You’ll acquire the necessary information and varied technical applications that will enable and drive the growth of your projects moving forward, regardless of size or location.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the implementation of BIM within their organization, including managers, senior staff and directors involved in building and infrastructure projects.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Main cultural and technical barriers in BIM Adoption and how to overcome these
- Embedding new BIM processes and procedures
- How BIM enables growth by offering a value added solution
- Supporting Change Management processes
- Changes in systems and procedures enabling BIM processes to be undertaken effectively and within organizational financial structure
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing BIM
- Understand how to effectively embed BIM processes within your business
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation
- Apply industry good practice across your supply chain
- Discover a variety of strategic and technical solutions from implementing BIM
- Create a change management programme in line with BIM
- Analyse and dissect the barriers to BIM in relation to building and construction
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential