BRC Auditor Conversion - Issue 6 to Issue 7
This course will provide you, as a BRC issue 6 auditor, with all of the skills you need to audit against BRC Issue 7. This course will give you an in-depth look at the Issue 7 requirements and will highlight between the versions.
The purpose of this course is to ensure that prospective BSI Issue 7 Auditors have in-depth and practical understanding of the training the format and requirements of the standard, the protocol for the audit and the actions following the audit.
Delegates must be existing BRC auditors, qualified up to Issue 6.
Who should attend?
- This course is aimed at current BRC Issue 6 auditors
- Understand how to audit HACCP
- Learn about the changes to requirements
- Understand how to grade non-conformities
- Learn about the audit protocol changes
- Learn about the changes to traceability
After you complete this course and pass the exam, you will have your BRC qualification updated to reflect your transition to Issue 7. From there, you'll be able to audit organizations against BRC Food Safety - Issue 7.