BRC 3rd Party Auditors - Issue 7
This course will ensure that prospective auditors to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety (Issue 7) have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and the actions following the audit.
The course will also focus on developing the soft skills identified in the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) auditor competencies guide - the scheme developed by the GFSI to manage food safety auditor competencies underpinning all GFSI benchmarked standards.
To attend this course, delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within their manufacturing sector. They must also have completed a 2-day HACCP Requirements course and read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety - Issue 7.
Who should attend?
- Quality management auditors
- Food manufacturing technical and quality managers
- Understand the format of the standard
- Understand the requirements and the clauses
- Learn how to conduct a facility inspection
- Understand how to conduct an internal audit
- Learn how to identify and report on corrective and preventive actions
- Learn how to conduct interviews with personnel and review documents
- Learn how to write an audit report and conduct a closing meeting
By taking this course, you will learn all the skills you need to conduct an effective BRC Issue 7 Food Safety audit. You will be able to spot the issues within a business and highlight areas of opportunity, ensuring the systems you audit are continuously improving.