21st Century supervisory skills
This two day training course is designed for line managers, supervisors and team leaders who are faced with the challenging task of overseeing the execution of work. This course explores the various functional needs of the present-day supervisor and equips the delegates with skills and knowledge for effective performance.
Who should attend?
Line managers, supervisors and team leaders - especially those who are new or have recently been promoted into this role.
The course is also beneficial for those who need to update and improve their knowledge and skills to carry out their supervisory job more effectively.
What will I learn?
- Role of supervisors
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling
- Team leadership and motivation
- Human resourses management
- Communication and positive interaction
- Self-improvement initiatives
How will I benefit?
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Link job roles and responsibilities to organisational goals
- Manage processes and other resources within your responsibility
- Apply human resource management skills
- Identify your contribution to the organization
- Lead, manage and motivate your team to meet management expectations
- Implement effective communication and interaction skills
Our tutors have professional experience working with organizations across a variety of industries. They understand your challenges and they bring the subject matter to life with relevant and contemporary examples to enhance your learning.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.