PAS 7000:2014 Requirements Supply Chain Audit Practitioner Training Course
Explore the purspose and requirements of PAS 7000:2014 - The standard that will enabale you to confidently manage the supply chain resilience and get the practical experience in auditing to ISO 19011 and apply these guidelines to auditing PAS 7000:2014, then develop skills in verifying a supply chain compliance framework and conduct independent verification audits on your supply chain.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in risk management and control and audit of compliance of supply chain.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
After completing this course, participant will be able to explain:
- What is PAS 7000 and the risks to the supply chain
- The main requirements of PAS 7000
- The guidelines of a management system according to 19011: 2011 audit applying its principles to the PAS 7000: 2014
- planning practical experience, execution, reporting and follow-up to an audit to assess the requirements of PAS 7000
How will I benefit?
The course allows you to:
- Prove your skills in describing the benefits of PAS 7000 for suppliers and buyers
- Understand how to implement a framework for managing risks related to the supply chain
- Mitigate risks and damage to the reputation of the organization
- Understanding the PAS 7000 modular approach to achieve models within a custom matrix, supported by the application of common principles and rules
- Carry out audits in accordance with PAS 7000 and ISO 19011.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)