OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA)
Take your first step towards professional health and safety career auditing by attending the OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training. With this course, you will be taught how to schedule, plan, lead and execute a successful OHSAS 18001 management system audit for any organization or any size.
Through an accelerated learning structure, our tutors will take you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions to help you learn quickly and be a competent lead auditor for OHSAS 18001.
This course is an IRCA (International Registrar of Certificated Auditors) approved training course and graduates from this course will receive a professional certificate.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate.
- Health & safety managers
- Human resource managers
- Health & safety consultants
- Those responsible for auditing OHSAS 18001 management system
- It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001
What will I learn?
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organisation
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with OHSAS 18001
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Understand the importance of health and safety auditing to ISO 19011
- Show leadership in reporting and taking action to strengthen health and safety systems
- Build a culture of health and safety awareness in your organisation
- Build employee confidence
How will I benefit?
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed OHSAS 18001 audit framework
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.