ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Migration Training Course
Are you already familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 and want to find out about ISO 45001? This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:200
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Find out about migrating your certification with BS
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.