ISO/DIS 45001 Implementing Changes
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Learn what is needed when migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 45001 migration.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Specific new implementation requirements and factors to consider when implementing them
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
- What implementation could look like through examples provided in a toolkit
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current management system
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using good practice guidance
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)