Creating and Maintaining Compliant Technical Files and Design Dossiers
The Creating and Maintaining Technical Files and Design Dossiers one day course is designed to support manufactures by confirming current regulatory requirements of technical documentation. The aim of the course is to speed the Notified Body certification process and enable manufacturers to sell compliant devices within the European Union.
On completion of training you will be able to identify and locate all regulatory requirements and guidance documentation necessary to write procedures enabling the creation and maintenance of compliant technical files and design dossiers.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Regulatory, Design and Development Professionals
- Quality ManagersClinical Affairs Specialists
- Production Managers
What will I learn?
On completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Confirm the technical documentation requirements as specified in the Directive
- Interpret the general requirements of the Directive using relevant and harmonized standards together with various European & GHTF guidance documents for specific products
- Define the process enabling the creation and maintenance of compliant technical files and design dossiers
- Explain the Notified Body certification process and level of response required to questions and nonconformities raised
How will I benefit?
- Generate technical documentation that support safe products that perform as intended meeting regulatory requirement, limiting the number of questions from the Notified Body.
- Place products on the market in line with your critical launch dates
- Reduce costs by streamlining the certification process
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.